sugar sugar sugar sugar...

Options
1. What is your MFP sugar limit? Mine is only 24g, which seems like a very small amount to me. I go over that limit every day with just fruits and vegetables alone. I know through general nutritional knowledge that the body doesn't really need much sugar, but 24g seems like an extremely low goal. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this the minimum amount that the program thinks I should have or is it just a random number that was picked out of thin air?

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i dont keep track of sugar at all anymore - though when i was going to see my dietician regularly, she told me to not go above 35g of sugar and to not count the sugar from fruits.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just try to stay away from too much processed sugar like candy or soda. Otherwise I don't pay attention to sugar from fruits/veggies because that's much better than picking up a twix in my opinion!
  • sabyx_is
    sabyx_is Posts: 17
    Options
    Just change the limit yourself if you don't like to see that number in red. Or even omit it altogether :happy:

To change: My Home - Goals - Change Goals - Custom et voila! It won't actually change your actually weight loss plan.

To leave out: My Home - Settings - Diary settings

Hope this helps, x