2 months and 24 lbs down!!!

Options
twinmom430
twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
Still have quite a lot of weight to lose, but just wanted to share a picture (sorry don't know how to add a pic to a post)...however my main pic is me today. And the last pic in my profile (in the blue/purple shirt) is of me around Christmas before I started this wonderful site.
Edit...opps my topic should say 23 lbs down. I'm a little ahead of myself. :laugh:

Replies

• Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Still have quite a lot of weight to lose, but just wanted to share a picture (sorry don't know how to add a pic to a post)...however my main pic is me today. And the last pic in my profile (in the blue/purple shirt) is of me around Christmas before I started this wonderful site.
    Edit...opps my topic should say 23 lbs down. I'm a little ahead of myself. :laugh:

That is way awesome! I thought my 20pounds in just under 3months was good... phew! is it cool If I add you?? I'm interested to see what're you're doing... keep it up!
  • twinmom430
    Options

That is way awesome! I thought my 20pounds in just under 3months was good... phew! is it cool If I add you?? I'm interested to see what're you're doing... keep it up!

Of course!!!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You have been one of the most consistent, dedicated people I've encountered on MFP and it's clear that your efforts are really paying off. Your results are nothing short of amazing.
  • jumpin15
    jumpin15 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow that is great! super! I'm also interested in how you did it. Amazing :)
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job girl...you're amazing.
  • luv2Bsilly
    luv2Bsilly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! What are you doing please? :happy:
  • cl1971
    cl1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow! what are you doing? I need your dicipline!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    That is a lot in two months! Awesome!
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you! I have been going since november and just now reached my 23lb mark today! Keep it! Your doing great!
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are off to a GREAT start!!! Keep up the hard work. Keep fighting towards a new and healthier you.
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • DawnPerks
    DawnPerks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's excellent progress. I started my diet on the 6th January and, as of today, I've lost 27 pounds. The last week or so have been a challenge as I've put a bit of weight back on and it's proving difficult to shift. I'm just taking it one day at a time.
  • twinmom430
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words!!! For all of those who are asking, I lost 8 lbs the first month. Then around +/-2 lbs each weeks. I usually try not to eat back my exercise calories. I hover around 1400 calories a day. I walk 7 days a week and do an exercise dvd a couple times a week, since i work full time and also have 2 year old twins at home I don't have much time to exercise.
    I'm not the bean sprout, tofo, clean eater like some on this site. I eat a horribly processed lunch every day....usually lean cruisine or weight watchers.
    And I don't eat as much fruit as I should. However when I start slowing down in the weigh loss, I know I'll need to tweak that.. So what I do, may not be right for everyone, but it's working for me. And it may not be the healthiest way of eating....but considering I ate out or take out 5 days a week...and that consisted of fast food, pizza and very high calorie foods.....I'm proud of myself.

If you have any questions let me know.

And also sorry for those of you who couldn't view my pics, I didn't realize it was only viewable to friends, sorry....I'll see if I can figure out how to change that.
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, you must be feeling great! I hope to lose around 20 at least by May 21st. I wasn't how if that would be a reachable goal but you have definitely inspired me.
  • twinmom430
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You have been one of the most consistent, dedicated people I've encountered on MFP and it's clear that your efforts are really paying off. Your results are nothing short of amazing.
    Thanks so much Brooke, you are so supportive and encouraging!!!
  • p_barron
    p_barron Posts: 63
    Options
    That is amazing you are looking a lot healthier and happier
  • twinmom430
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone, even though I still have a long way to go, I am feeling better and better every day.
  • brookiewins
    Options
    wonderful. wonderful. you look happier too. every step is an accomplishment, and you have a lot to be proud of.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done you. :)
  • twinmom430
    Options
    wonderful. wonderful. you look happier too. every step is an accomplishment, and you have a lot to be proud of.

Yes much happier...never realized how much the weigh was holding me back. I feel better getting dressed up now and putting on makeup. lol....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!