New - Hi!!

al0204
al0204 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone. I'm Andrea. A little weight history about me. In high school, I was the skinny girl. I didn't realize it then, but after gaining 50 pounds five years out of high school, I realized that I was skinny back then. I've kept lugging around the extra 50 pounds for the past five years. I start to eat better, then go back to junk food and laziness again. I'm hoping that with this site and everyone's stories and support, I can finally shed the 30 pounds I want to get rid of!!!:smile:

Replies

• al0204
    al0204 Posts: 4
    Hi Everyone. I'm Andrea. A little weight history about me. In high school, I was the skinny girl. I didn't realize it then, but after gaining 50 pounds five years out of high school, I realized that I was skinny back then. I've kept lugging around the extra 50 pounds for the past five years. I start to eat better, then go back to junk food and laziness again. I'm hoping that with this site and everyone's stories and support, I can finally shed the 30 pounds I want to get rid of!!!:smile:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Hi Andrea...Welcome to the site. I'm sure this site will be a great help to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Hi and welcome... this site is great and should help you a lot. Best of luck
  • :sad: Hello everyone.. this is it ... I have to make a comittment to myself.. I am going to be 42 in August and I have a body like a 70 year old.. dieabetes bad back no energy depression everything I have a good friend that told me about this site and she is DOING awesome and she is an inspiration to me after I got over being jealous of all her great work!! WAY TO GO RONI!!! :flowerforyou: I am hoping to make some lifestyle changes and today is the beginning of my new life.. thanks for lettin me be a part of your group..
  • 3boyzmom
    3boyzmom Posts: 18
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: welcome both of you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi and Welcome! This website is awesome, it has truly been a blessing for me! Hope you find it helpful in your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.