dizziness and tremors

Options
Sometimes i just get dizzy and shacking after eating any kind of meal (if it has some carbs it is way worse). Its almost like im going to faint.
This is awful because i feel the need to rush to the kitchen/where ever and eat until the sickness goes away. And if i dont eat i will star feeling like fainting.
Does anyone has this problem?

Replies

• amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You need to see your doctor, it sounds like it could be something to do with your blood sugar levels dropping too quickly.
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yep, used to have this issue all the time because I'm insulin resistant.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Are you diabetic?
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My sister use to have "episodes" similair to that. Turned out she was diabetic. Maybe best to talk to your doctor.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im sure im not diabetic, but sometimes i feel like thisand start to eat everything i find so it goes away
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Wait...how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
    Age?
    How much do you eat daily?
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, go see your doctor. Only they are qualified to give you a proper answer to your questions.

If you are eating enough calories and the right kind of calories you shouldn't experience this so it's best to go get checked out.
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Are you diabetic?

I was. I was diagnosed as insulin resistant (I have PCOS) when I was 18 but when I was 23 I was diagnosed with diabetes. It scared me enough to lose 20 pounds and get my blood sugar lower but I have always had issues with roller coaster blood sugar unless I am on strict low carb.