Great Coffee Alternative

Options
I just bought some STASH decaf tea yesterday in chocolate hazelnut. It taste WONDERFUL. I rarely drink tea with sugar in it anyway, but always have to have sugar and flavored creamer in my coffee. I drink this straight, and as it cools a little more flavor comes out. I also like regular lipton french vanilla, I make that into ice tea.

I was only an occasional coffee drinker, but I was a 2-liter a day Dr. Pepper addict. Other than the occasional alcohol, I have not drank anything with any calories, sodium, or any thing for 7 weeks. Flavored decaf tea really fills the void of having something other than plan water to drink, and unlike most of the water flavorings, there is no sodium or sugar.

Replies

• tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking coffee over a month ago. I heard some tidbit on the news about how coffee inhibits your body from burning fat as easily as it would without it.

I LOVE Stash teas! I will have to try the chocolate hazelnut.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    I stopped drinking coffee over a month ago. I heard some tidbit on the news about how coffee inhibits your body from burning fat as easily as it would without it.

I LOVE Stash teas! I will have to try the chocolate hazelnut.

Have you tried the cherry almond or the mint chocolate yet?
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My loved ones would suffer if I stopped drinking coffee. I couldn't do that to them.
  • Rose_Oh
    Rose_Oh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy the Stash Teas?
  • misslissa121
    Options
    Where do you buy the Stash Teas?

http://www.stashtea.com/ to see all flavors, I want to buy the dessert sampler, but I got mine at Kroger here in Ohio, I think I am going to go to Trader Joes to see if they have more of a selection. It is only $2.50 for a box of 18 tea bags.

From the site: You can find the Stash Tea brand at the following national and larger store chains: Albertsons, Cub Foods, Fred Meyer, Kroger, Safeway, Smiths, Target, Walmart, Winn-Dixie and many others. Tea selection and flavors vary by store; retailers have the choice of which tea flavors they sell in their stores.
  • Rose_Oh
    Rose_Oh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Misslissa!