Wii Fit Plus

Options
I live in very rural country. I have no feasible access to a gym. I use Wii Fit Plus as my "trainer". I am rather new to MFP and only have a few friends.
Reasons I posted:
1) I would like to hear from others who use Wii Fit Plus
2) I would like more friends for motivation and inspiration.
3) I would like to hear from women (or men) age 50+.
4) I would like to hear about other workouts to do at home.

PLEASE add me! I need input!

Thanks!

Replies

• peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If you have a Wii I would suggest getting EA Sports Active 2 and using that instead. Wii Fit Plus is good for some things but Active 2 will, I think, take you farther. It has a lot of preset workouts based on what you want to do (cardio, full body, etc) and it has a 3 week and a 9 week program. You can also create your own workout by choosing individual activities and saving them as a custom workout. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has two sensors, one you put on your arm and one on your leg, and certain exercises don't get read by the system as well as others.
  • Grandmother3boys
    Options
    I use a game for the wii called walk it out. I enjoy it plus it keeps me walking. I sometimes do 4 to 6 miles in a day. Told my sister about it and she was able to order the game from amazon. She loves it also. You enter your age and weight and it calculates distance walked and calories burned. In the game your mii character is walking around building the island. If interested check it out on Facebook or Internet. Best wishes! Donna
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have AE Active, 1 and 2. I was pondering switching more attention to those. Thanks for input!!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Wii Walk it Out. Going to have to investigate that!