I'm STUCK!!

Options
I started doing good and then got in a slump and i'm SLOWLY coming out of this slump but i swear for some reason the motivation just isn't there like it was 10lbs ago, my goal is loosing a lot more than 10 lbs, but for some reason after i lost 10 i thought O YAY this is working!! Then i've yo yoed between 10 and 13 lbs down but can't get out of the 160s!!! I know lunch has been my down fall, so i just went and loaded up on smart ones since they were on sale!! I just had to vent, i just hate when its difficult to work hard for something you want so bad!! OK sorry for the b#t@h session already this morning, but just figure maybe if i write it out i'll feel better and get to working harder!!!

Replies

• jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started doing good and then got in a slump and i'm SLOWLY coming out of this slump but i swear for some reason the motivation just isn't there like it was 10lbs ago, my goal is loosing a lot more than 10 lbs, but for some reason after i lost 10 i thought O YAY this is working!! Then i've yo yoed between 10 and 13 lbs down but can't get out of the 160s!!! I know lunch has been my down fall, so i just went and loaded up on smart ones since they were on sale!! I just had to vent, i just hate when its difficult to work hard for something you want so bad!! OK sorry for the b#t@h session already this morning, but just figure maybe if i write it out i'll feel better and get to working harder!!!
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey girl...I have been there and i know what it feels like. It SUCKS! I noticed that you said you loaded up on some SmartOnes. I would caution you to be careful with any prepared frozen meals. There are a lot of preservatives in those things and I have seen those have a negative effect on people. If you want to "kick start" your weight loss to help you get moving in the right direction again try a green diet...consisting of healthy fresh green veggies for a majority of the day for about a week. Remove any processed carbs, add a can of tuna here and there...all that along with some fresh fruits and exercise should help.

Good luck! ...and stay motivated!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    It happens,,,

Seems like every time I try to get to a 9 I get stuck for at least a week. 260 to 259 was a struggle, 250 to 249 almost broke my will, 240 to 239 took forever,,, Now I've been stuck at 232 for almost 2 weeks (with a little dip back up to 235 just to keep me frustrated :grumble: ).

You know what to do. Log every morsel you eat, be disciplined with the portion control, get plenty of exercise and then eat (at least most of) your exercise calories, and drink your water. Just stay with it and it'll come.

Sometimes we make huge progress, and sometimes we make slower progress, but as long as we don't quit we haven't lost the game. You can do it,,, just try to be patient. :smile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey - we're here to listen - hope you feel better now!! :flowerforyou: