Favorite Low Calorie Meals & Snacks-A little bit of everythi

Options
Hi Everyone! I am really enjoying a mixture of recipies taken from all over lately so I thought I would share.
Easy Turkey Ranch Burgers are delish, you just make a lean turkey burger, top it with 2 TBS simply ranch dip and put it on a bun! It's so good and goes great with some fresh sweet potato fries. Another is a breakfast from hungry girl you make 2 frozen waffles, cook 1/2 cup of egg beaters and 1 piece of center cut bacon. Put the eggs and bacon on the waffle and top with low fat american cheese then you can use 1/4 cup sugar free syrup to dip it in. This is very filling! Another is pineapple chicken top chicken breast with salt & pepper and garlic salt then marinate chicken with reduce soduim soy sauce and chunk pineapple in it's own juice bake in the oven until the chicken is done. This is marvelous- another hungry girl recipie.
Olive Garlic sticks- 1 whole grain hamburger bun topped with 2 tsp olive oil and 1/4 tsp chopped garlic, Toast it in the oven MMM MMM
Olive-Artichoke-Tuna Salad- Mix 12 can drained and flaked,1 cup chopped artichoke hearts,1/2 sliced black olives, 1/3 reduced fat mayo, 2 teas lemon juice, 1 1/2 tsp fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp dried organo.
Mix in a bowl and serve on a bed of lettuce or french bread- I like mine on french bread ;-)
Turkey roll ups- roll up lean sliced turkey meat around a wedge of lite laughing cow cheese
Sweet Shredded Wheat- 1 cup spoon sized shreaded wheat with 1 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp each of raisins, unsweetened shredded coconut, and chopped walnuts.
Feel free to share yours! ;-)

Replies

• Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    They all sound yummy. Can you clarify the amount of tuna in the tuna/olive/artichoke? Is it 1 can or 1/2 can?
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Two - 6 oz cans
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LOL I see what I did now I meant to say one 12oz can and I said mix 12 can- LOL not 12 cans although when my mouth gets better I will probably be hungry enough to eat 12 cans of tuna LOL