got tickets to any upcoming shows?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
I usually have more planned out, but only two in the next two weeks. ~sadface~

sublime w/ rome (long time sublime fan and have seen them w/ rome twice now - they do proper justics. i'm a convert.)
guttermouth - so old but i see them every few years. still punk. woot!

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Going to see Ghost on Broadway in NYC in a few weeks. Seriously so super excited!!!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Not yet... anxiously awaiting April 6 when Mayhem fest tix go on sale.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have tickets to see CBeebies in April haha.

Russ
  • _snw_
    Options
    Going to see Ghost on Broadway in NYC in a few weeks. Seriously so super excited!!!

patrick swazye ghost?
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm going to 5 shows in NYC this summer...Blue Man, and 4 others. Not sure what they are yet. I'm not in charge of tickets. I'm also going to see Florence + the Machine at Red Rocks in July.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well, when I am in Vegas in July I plan on seeing the L.O.V.E...and maybe a few other show that we can get tickets too.
    As well, I have tickets to see Madonna (again) in September....

I also plan on going to the Ballet in June with a friend of mine. We haven't decided on the show and are going to wait to see if there are any good deals.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    1z2khud.jpg
  • nightscare0
    Options
    June 30th @ Jiffy Lube Live - - - - Iron Maiden & Alice Cooper! whoooohooooo :smokin:
  • RyanPerry2012
    RyanPerry2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not yet.. just got through seeing all the biggest shows I wanted to (Trivium & In Flames, and before that Thrice.. my taste is a bit all over the place) and now I don't know what to look forward to!
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Waiting to hear if I have Dave Matthews Band tickets.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Just bought tickets to the New York International Auto Show. I love cars and the NY show is one of the best in the country, so I make it a habit to go every year.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    My husband and I would like to go see Iron Maiden this summer!
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Godsmack and Staind (double headlining) Mass Chaos Tour - Rupp Arena Lexington KY May 4th! Soooo looking forward to it!
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Straight No Chaser and Carol Burnett next month! Um, on separate nights. Together would be kinda weird.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Going to see The Casualties and Toxic Holocaust on March 8th at Churchill's Pub.
  • _snw_
    Options
    Going to see The Casualties and Toxic Holocaust on March 8th at Churchill's Pub.

i just saw the casualies two weeks ago. Talk about a night of drunken debauchery. holy crap, i'm still recovering.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

i just saw the casualies two weeks ago. Talk about a night of drunken debauchery. holy crap, i'm still recovering.
    NICE!
    I hope it's just as rowdy >:)
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I usually have more planned out, but only two in the next two weeks. ~sadface~

sublime w/ rome (long time sublime fan and have seen them w/ rome twice now - they do proper justics. i'm a convert.)
    guttermouth - so old but i see them every few years. still punk. woot!

How is Sublime with the new singer? that's so weird that they still tour over 15 years after Bradley died
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Punk show nostalgia. It's been so long.
  • waascal
    waascal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Seeing Elton John on Wednesday!