Scale or Balance Board?

Options
Have a question-- so before I started my MFP journey I went out and got a digital weight watchers scale because my old one was - well old and I didn't feel it was reliable. I've been using said WW scale since January when I started and maybe the last month I would take my weight, get off to ensure accuracy and the 2nd & 3rd times would match but the first weight would always be higher. It bothered me but I just brushed it off and knew I would weigh myself 3 times in between the scale resetting itself and would go with the last 2 readings.

At any rate these last 3 days I've been bad and haven't had the 30-60 minutes of exercise I always do, so I was dreading weigh in today. Got on the WW scale and it read that I gained a pound. Sure it sucked but admitting my poor choices in the last few days helped me swallow that pill.

Knew I was behind on my Wii NFL Training camp, so my pound gain made me jump on there to lift my spirits and ensure I got a workout in today. I didn't want to, but to be fair to myself and accurate reporting on the Wii game I went to edit my profile, got on the Wii balance board and it said I lost a pound. Because my scale is a stupid *kitten*, I did a re-weigh on the balance board and it came up again.
One more thing to mention is last week there was a pound difference between them but I didn't take that into account.

Ok, so here's the question- do I continue to weigh off my scale as I've been doing or do I move to the wii balance board. This may sound stupid but is the accuracy the same and I should continue to weigh in on my scale as I started as scales do differ? Or is the balance board way more efficient at tracking and transmitting my weight that I should move to only doing my weigh ins on there?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!