Starting 30DS on monday!

Options
Hey guys im back on here after a while off and to celebrate my return im going to start with the 30 Day Shred ! i love seeing the results of others and its so motivating to look at.

Im hoping there may be a few others who are wanting to start around the same time as i do for extra motivation, so if you wanna start the 30ds with me shoot me a message or FR =]

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I started the 30ds on the 1st of March, but I'd love to add you for mutual motivation! The first 3-4 days are the worst, but it get's much easier! And literally every time I tried stopping, Jillian was yelling into the camera to keep going, it's like she's watching, but it kept me on track! Lol. Good luck! :)
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    30 ds is awesome! I am on day 8 of the first part. Have you tried it before?
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Good luck you guys - I did the shred from jan - feb and have started round 2 as I love it! I lost ZERO pounds and 4 inches :)
  • courtneycuth
    Options
    Ooh, I've been trying to push myself to start 30DS again. I started once before but "life" got in the way. No excuses this time! Count me in for your Monday start. :)
  • JulesR42
    JulesR42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS for a couple of weeks now - I feel so much better. I would be happy to join you so that we can keep motivated.

Good luck !!
  • lookitslisa
    lookitslisa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    have a look in the group section - there's a group just starting for doing the 30 day shred & supporting each other. I just finished the shred in Feb in a similar group & lost 14 inches of fat! my weight went up & down during the month but I am more toned so I rely more on the measuring tape now. have a look at the group. it's some of the people I did it with last month continuing it for another 30 days. having each other to chat to really helps :D
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply guys =] I have never done it before this site and seeing everyone who has temped me to go buy it a month ago lol and now its time to start! After seeing everyone results im not expecting to loose a ton of weight but im really excited to loose inchs i will be updating my inchs today!!!
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I began the 30 DS on yesterday. It was really hard, but I loved it....after I was done. Lots of energy. You can add me as a friend, for support, if you like.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I attempted today but I'm offically starting tomorrow morning so feel free to add me for support also :)
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got a video of the 30 day shred online about a month ago with intentions to try it. But never did. I would love to join you. When are you starting? If is today, then I will give it a go, or whenever you want to start. :) Let me know.
  • aulove
    aulove Posts: 34
    Options
    I'll join in on the pain...er, fun? I did a trial run today, and it definitely works your body. Will officially start tomorrow.
  • Lynnmi07
    Lynnmi07 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll officially start it tomorrow too. I always start then stop. Maybe if I join this I'll be more accountable!
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 13 days, so got thru level 1, and started level 2 and unfortunately had to stop! I was gutted because I loved it.
    I had a prolapse after giving birth to my daughter, who's now almost 7, and had it operated on about 4 years ago to repair it..... (I was re-virginated....lol)....... Anyway, after about a week I noticed that my stomach was hurting like when you're on your period, and my bladder was leaking again when doing all the jump jacks etc, so I stopped because I didn't want to make it worse!!! I'm gonna have to find something more gentle which will give results like Pilates........but it's just not fast enough for me!! Oh well......:frown: .

Good luck all you ladies, jillian is a hard task mistress!!! :flowerforyou:
  • samlsale
    samlsale Posts: 1
    Options
    im new on here so what is 30DS? where can i find information about this?
    Good luck to you starting ur 30DS tomorrow
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Hi There, I just did day 1 tonight and made my poor husband do it to, lol. It was hard work but I'm so pleased we did it. I don;t have any weights yet sp we were both holding cans of tomatoes instead. I'd love to join in too!
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow- Monday the 5th as well- Really really really want to try and keep at it!
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    im new on here so what is 30DS? where can i find information about this?
    Good luck to you starting ur 30DS tomorrow

Hi there- 30DS is 30 Day Shred... it's a dvd by jillian michaels- 20 minute workouts. Its available for quite cheap!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! i started on the first of march but its my second time doing it. I completed it in december and I think I lost like 3 pounds but I could really see a difference in my body!! good luck!
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 of my second round!. ... .Stick with it!... I have blog posts on it http://krystalrowe.blogspot.com ... I didn't lose much weight.. (7lbs in 2 months and I supplemented with treadmill/other jillian workouts)... but I posted ab pics and there's definitely noticeable change. Good luck to all of you!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I HATE 30 DS. I just started it again on Friday. But it gets good results. A few tips - once you get used to a level you can turn the volume off and listen to music. She goes from encouraging to annoying pretty quickly for some people. Also I personally rotate through the levels. I don't do 10 days of level 1 then 10 of 2 then 10 of 3. I do day 1 - level 1 day 2- level 2, day 3 - level 3, day 4 level 1 - and so on. I get bored quickly so I wouldn't have stuck with it if I did the same thing 10 days in a row. And I seemed to be less sore than the others in the group I was in....