100+ to lose at 24. Who's with me??

Options
2»

Replies

• dmwoosei
    dmwoosei Posts: 5
    Options
    OH My Gosh....that is funny, I was thinking the same thing about FB.....I am on here about 20x/day and only joined 4 days ago!!
  • melissainez85
    Options
    im 26 and im down almost 50 but my ultimate goal is -95 :) short goal is 27 more to goooo yay lol... don't give up and we all have bad days just stay focused :) feel free to add me im also on a low carb lifestlye if anyone else is PLEASE ADD ME i need more low carb friends THANKS
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im 24 (Almost 25) and want to lose 90 :) Anyone Feel free too add me...I could always use more friends and motivation!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I want to lose 110 lbs. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Excellently said!
  • nicoleh82
    nicoleh82 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello All -

I'm about halfway through but feel free to add me.

The best tips I can give you all is;

1. Keep moving - any exercise/movement is good and do what you enjoy
    2. Keep a food diary - food is the most important part and you really learn a lot about what you're eating by putting it in plain text - and weighed if possible
    3 Give yourself little rewards along the way - 100 is a lot to lose, and breaking it into little 'rewarded' chunks gives you a constant sense of achievement along the way
    4. Don't rely on the scales (its a guaranteed way to depress you when they don't tell you the thing you want), rely on your clothes and your fitness level and how much more you can do....
    5. One idea that I loved - lift the weight you lost in strength exercises - one definite way to make sure you never put it on again...