New here, 100+ to lose. Need friends and support.

Options
Living in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Looking for friends for support and encouragement.

Replies

• calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hi I have similar goals so will add you one can always have more support welcome to MFP
    chris:happy:
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Sent you both friend requests, you can do it!
  • country_bug
    country_bug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new myself. I would love to have some friends to keep me on track.
  • lollypops09
    lollypops09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We'll do it together!! I'll add you guys.
  • gloriangelly
    Options
    I need the motivation too. i have 100 lbs to lose :/
  • vbazan21
    vbazan21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today my goal is also 100 pounds. Please I need as much motivation and support I could get. Im tired of failed diets. Im ready to change to a healthy lifestyle. I will add yall. We can do this!!!
  • alodell89
    alodell89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I live in the Seattle area also and I also am working to lose over 100 lbs!
  • ksdudfield22
    Options
    Have just recently joined. 100lbs to lose !!! Need support. I give up to easily.
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to new members and good luck to all. There's a group called "Eat More To Weigh Less", I suggest you all either join or at least check it out to start your journey enlightened. If any of you want to add me you are quite welcomed. Live Love Laugh
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newest MFP friends! I've lost 70 lbs and have 100+ to go. If I can support you in this journey, please send me a friend request.

MFP really makes the lifestyle changes so much easier. Good luck!
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just started in mid-January. I've lost 19 lbs. and need to lose 150 total. I too need all the support I can get. Good luck, everyone.
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Bless you in your progress.
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Every single one of y'all add me.. We can all help each other for motivation..
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love it if you (or any of you wonderful people) add me! I need to lose "as much as possible" ASAP! Wouldn't it be amazing to just wake up one morning and be the "perfect" size?
  • hortiz8903
    hortiz8903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always looking to help some one on their journey! :) Anyone can add me if they want
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me!! I have 89 more lbs to go!! im looking for motivational friends as well =)
  • yodapooper
    Options
    :bigsmile: I've got about 100lbs. to loose too. I'm from Florida and would love to help you become the person outside that you are already inside...I'll add you and together with all the other wonderful people on this site, we will do it!!:drinker:
  • mbkrol
    mbkrol Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me!
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi I have 110 lbs to lose always looking for mfp's with similar goals add me if you like! Anyone else who needs support are welcome to add me too!!!!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!