BEWARE!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Scouting is against homosexuality, so I have no issue not giving money over to the organization.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Is it really? That I did not know. Imma gonna research this, and if I find out that it's true... I'm gonna have to hate you for the rest of my life because I will never again be able to eat a thin mint.
    True. When I found out, I was kinda of saddened because I do think it's great for building relationships, teamwork and camraderie, but at the expense of discrimination I had to go with what I believed in more. My gay brother wanted to assist in helping as a scout leader's assistant, but was forbidden to even assist.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BEWARE! Those little cookie peddlers are out in full force, selling their boxes of diet-killers to the weak-willed dieters. You've been warned!!

This made me laugh!!! And I was almost weak-willed last week because the girls were just so adorable!!! But I passes them up and I'm still going strong, because there are a lot of other things I could eat bigger portions for just as many calories... Although there is a slight taste difference!
  • enelira
    enelira Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes they are... I have been able to resist but I dont know how much longer I can before I buy some cookies!

Oh Mint Chocolate Cookies .... you make life so hard lol
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law is a troop leader for her daughter and a couple of weeks ago she stopped by with extra boxes she needed to get rid of. Needless to say I ended up buying 4 boxes. I ate 2 cookies in total out of those boxes and had to throw away a whole box of thin mints after they were too close to the stove one night, and, my son stole a box to take back to school. I think I did pretty good this year!!!LOL
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Haha, I saw them as I was going into the grocery store, I love their coconut cookies Samoas I think, I dont have good enough will power, I gave em a donation and bought the next persons box instead.
  • NataschaMarie333
    NataschaMarie333 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cute little girl scout nieces. Which with those pouty lips, impossible to say no to! So I usually just buy a few boxes for friends/ family!

I always tell myself, "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING THIN"

Besides, Ive gotten so good at cheating the calorie count system, there's so many other tasty amazing and CHOCOLATEY options out there that are way better than a tiny cookie worth 100 Cals.