weight lost 20lbs for me 35lbs for my wife

Options
my wife and i have lost 55 total lbs her 35, me 20 she started jan 5, i started mar 16. We love this site it helps so much, and i see it helps alot ot other people also. She had a good week lost 3lbs i only lost 1lbs worst since i started but we were bad all last weekend (gotta have those) :ohwell: !!!!! Well everyone stay strong and keep on losing.

163637.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    my wife and i have lost 55 total lbs her 35, me 20 she started jan 5, i started mar 16. We love this site it helps so much, and i see it helps alot ot other people also. She had a good week lost 3lbs i only lost 1lbs worst since i started but we were bad all last weekend (gotta have those) :ohwell: !!!!! Well everyone stay strong and keep on losing.

163637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! It's amazing. Keep up the great work. I bet it feels awesome. :smile:
  • Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    thanks and yea much better i cant wait to get back down around 200 my wife wasnts to get to about 140

Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Congrats!! I love how you two are doing it together!! :bigsmile:

My husband on the other hand doesnt need to lose weight! He's as skinny as can be and eats all the junk he wants while im working my butt off just to have one cookie! :grumble: hahaha But hes a huge support none the less!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Congrats!! I love how you two are doing it together!! :bigsmile:

My husband on the other hand doesnt need to lose weight! He's as skinny as can be and eats all the junk he wants while im working my butt off just to have one cookie! :grumble: hahaha But hes a huge support none the less!

Ditto on everything you said! lol My husband is skin and bones and could eat crap all day and not gain a pound! He has cleaned up the eating part with me though. :-D
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both you, that is so great that you are doing this together. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!