HELP!! NEED RUNNING SONGS!!

I am training for half marathons and need inspirational, up beat, fun, motivational songs to run to. Nothing slow or anything vulgar please.

Suggestions please!

No specific genre. I do have Pandora and use it but certain races don't allow cell phones just mp3 players.

Replies

• burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    What genres are you looking for?
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    "Hero" Skillet
    "Monster" Skillet
    "Trouble" Pink
    "Mercy" Duffy
  • bosquebrewer
    bosquebrewer Posts: 13 Member
    Do you have Pandora on your phone/iPod? I run to the Alternative Endurance channel.
  • bassett8807
    bassett8807 Posts: 96 Member
    No specific genre. I do have Pandora and use it but certain races don't allow cell phones just mp3 players.
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Turn up the music by Chris Brown. Ran to it today... It helped me get up a massive hill.
  • Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    I probably shouldn't admit this in public but I like Tiësto's Club Life podcast for cardio workouts and runs. I just turn off my brain and go! There's also the Podrunner podcast that has mixes for specific running cadences. It's a great idea if you don't mind mediocre electronic music.
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    I get mixes here: http://www.rockmyrun.com/

You get one free mix per month and can pay for additional mixes if you want. They are very upbeat, and you can even pick the beats per minute of the mix.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    I am training for half marathons and need inspirational, up beat, fun, motivational songs to run to. Nothing slow or anything vulgar please.

Suggestions please!

ANYTHING Evanescence or faster paced songs from the Mama Mia! soundtrack, do it for me.

But really, you'd have to narrow down your genre of music that YOU like.

• Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    I also enjoy soundtracks. They sort of tell a story as I run. I helps me keep my mind occupied.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    I think you'd enjoy Juno soundtrack. I love every song on there.