bodybuilding.com

Options
smte
smte Posts: 95 Member
I've read many suggestions on MFP to use bodybuilding.com for strength routines...but there are so many! I narrowed it down to the female fat loss ages 20-39, and it came up with 4 programs to choose from (below). Anyone try any of these or have any success with a certain program on this website:

LiveFit Trainer
LeanBody Trainer
Busy Mom Fitness Plan
12 week Burning the Fat Program

Thanks!

Replies

• allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Legend2point0
    Options
    Jamie Easons 12 week Live Fit is an awesome program.

Watch all the videos, get your gym membership and go, take your supplements, and follow the diet.

It maybe hard to not do cardio the first month but its for a good reason.

I love how the website can do progress pics!

Good luck!
  • healthbunny
    Options
    Hiya :)

I've been doing a different one which is much simplier and easier to follow! It's worked really well for me because originally I was doing what I wanted and didn't get much of an improvement. Doing it for 2 weeks and i'm so much toner now. Plus its by Jennifer Nicole Lee who I love! >>>>
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/4_week_fat_loss_guide.htm

I've got 2 weeks left on this one and then i'll probably move onto one you listed!
  • Lisamba09
    Lisamba09 Posts: 20
    Options
    I will have to go check it out. Have you ever checked out Kim Dolan?
    <http://www.kimdolanleto.com/training-nutrition-tips/&gt;
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ive been doing the 12 week burn the fat one, though slightly modified. instead of doing 20 minutes of cardio after lifting, and 40 on cardio days, i just lift on those days and on cardio days i do an hour of elliptical.
    since i started on january 1st, ive lost almost 11 pounds, and 25.5 inches overall. i dont follow the meal plan, but i eat 1845 on rest days, and all my exercise calories back on workout days
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump