How much space do you need?

Options
...if you plan to exercise with programs like TurboFire or 30DS or whatever?

I live in a very small, awkward apartment and flailing around while trying to get fit will just land me with some injuries haha! I can definitely clear some space whenever I need to (despite being inconvenient - I guess moving furniture is just added exercise) but I was wondering on average how much general room is needed.

Thanks for your time!

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Don't know about TurboFire, but for 30DS and all my Jillian DVDs, I push my coffee table up against my sofa & have a space about 6' x 8' in from of my TV, and it's plenty. There are a couple of lateral moves that I usually turn sideways for, to use the 8' space for that for moving side to side.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I don't have to, but I do Turbo Jam in an l-shaped space between the foot and side of our bed and a dresser. I could do it in our living room, but we have a family room downstairs and it makes it rather noisy. This way I'm over our garage and doesn't really matter. I've found I don't need much space at all.
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the 6x8 room. I did P90X for 5 rounds and it is similar in many respects to other Beach Body products. You can do it.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Sounds like you live in San Francisco too! Haha.

I have a REALLY small area to work out. I can do Power 90 in my 5 x 6 space relatively easy.