26 POUNDS!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!

Options
Just wanted to share :smile:

I started this journey on February 6th, 2006...I made the decision to change my life & my lifestyle. I was 295lbs (the heaviest I'd ever been), completely out of shape (bending over to tie my shoes was cardio for me), eating total crap on a regular basis and I was constantly feeling worn down & out of energy.

Fast forward 12 weeks: I'm down to 269lbs (a loss of 26lbs or 9% of my starting weight), I'm in the best shape I've been in a long time (60 minutes on an elliptical machine? No problem!), I pay attention to what I eat & how much I eat (that's not to say I don't sneak in the odd treat here and there! :wink: ) and, honestly, I've never felt BETTER! I've got tons of energy, I don't feel stiff all the time and things are awesome!

People are noticing the changes in me...everywhere I go, everyone comments on how thin I look and how much happier I seem.

This...is...awesome!

Of course, next week I'm off on holidays to Vegas...so it could all go to crap then! Ha ha!

Thanks for all the support from the community here...it's been great!

26lbs down...44 more to go :happy:

Jeff @ YEG

Replies

• jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    Just wanted to share :smile:

I started this journey on February 6th, 2006...I made the decision to change my life & my lifestyle. I was 295lbs (the heaviest I'd ever been), completely out of shape (bending over to tie my shoes was cardio for me), eating total crap on a regular basis and I was constantly feeling worn down & out of energy.

Fast forward 12 weeks: I'm down to 269lbs (a loss of 26lbs or 9% of my starting weight), I'm in the best shape I've been in a long time (60 minutes on an elliptical machine? No problem!), I pay attention to what I eat & how much I eat (that's not to say I don't sneak in the odd treat here and there! :wink: ) and, honestly, I've never felt BETTER! I've got tons of energy, I don't feel stiff all the time and things are awesome!

People are noticing the changes in me...everywhere I go, everyone comments on how thin I look and how much happier I seem.

This...is...awesome!

Of course, next week I'm off on holidays to Vegas...so it could all go to crap then! Ha ha!

Thanks for all the support from the community here...it's been great!

26lbs down...44 more to go :happy:

Jeff @ YEG
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    greenstars.gifloveshower.gif

bliss.gif

clap.gif

4chsmu1.gif
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I like your pictures with Alice Cooper and Gene Simmons btw...CONGRATS!!!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It's vacation, you have yourself some good food.....just dont go overboard!
    Great Job and congrats!!!
    :happy: :heart: :drinker:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    It's vacation, you have yourself some good food.....just dont go overboard!
    Great Job and congrats!!!
    :happy: :heart: :drinker:

CONGRATS!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Enjoy Vegas, I am heading there in August. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!