Just past the half way mark....again!

Options
I have reset my goal due to the fact that when I started my goal was too low for the BMI I wanted to achieve I can see a big difference, but am still pouty about the belly going last! All my measurements are smaller except my waist. I have two damaged disks in my lower back so sit ups are out. I feel much better, more energy and like my reflection a bit better. Cant hardly wait till I get there!!!
P.S. thanks for letting me brag

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I have reset my goal due to the fact that when I started my goal was too low for the BMI I wanted to achieve I can see a big difference, but am still pouty about the belly going last! All my measurements are smaller except my waist. I have two damaged disks in my lower back so sit ups are out. I feel much better, more energy and like my reflection a bit better. Cant hardly wait till I get there!!!
    P.S. thanks for letting me brag
  • Topxgun
    Topxgun Posts: 38
    Options
    Just keep going for it, you're doing great!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    can you do core yoga exercises? that is really good for abdominal strengthening and it isn't as stressful on the spine as sit ups.

And congratulations on both points: for realizing a healthier end-goal, and for passing such a huge milestone! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    i can do sitting crunches, in the machine at the gym. what is core yoga exercises? it probably sounds dumb but I cant know everything. as long as im not lying flat and trying to lift my upper body I'm okay.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!