Return of the 200-Something Blues

Options
This ALWAYS happens to me! I get close to my coveted 199lb mark, and suddenly I freak out and start sabotaging myself. I'm at 203lbs right now and I'm working my hardest to not succumb to my usual tendencies, namely cheating on my diet and giving up. I'm in a good place, but I'm starting to lose steam and I'm worried that I'm gonna mess things up yet AGAIN!

Help! Anyone out there with tips or suggestions?

Replies

• JasHayes
    JasHayes Posts: 29
    Options
    stick to it cause you can do it and think of the benifiets if you do and people able to be a healthy example for your little guy and keep up to him ;)
  • Malrose01
    Malrose01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fear is holding you back, chica. Losing weight is terrifying- a lot of people in the real world don't really get that. But you are a warrior! You are the master of your own destiny, the captain of your soul! You know why you're doing this, that's half the battle. I guess I would recommend meditating, visualizing yourself under 200, visualizing yourself overcoming your fear. Also, I don't know if you exercise often, but getting into exercise (especially weights and long hikes) and feeling myself get stronger was helpful to me. Just remember- you've got this.