Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 31

Options
Well, here we are. The LAST day of January! That means we only have 14 days left until Valentine's Day! There is still time to meet your goals. I've noticed that our challenge participation has dropped dramatically. If you haven't been following through - that's okay. Start again today! We are here to hold your hand and help push you towards your own personal finish line. Let's do this together!

Last night I rode my bike for 36 min at a vigorous pace, did the Bellydance Fitness for Beginners dvd, & I drank all of my water. Only 3 more squares on my current chart and I'll be done! I won't be able to go out and 'redeem' it today but I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is going to work out. Yeah! Hope I can find something I like!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a great Thursday!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well, here we are. The LAST day of January! That means we only have 14 days left until Valentine's Day! There is still time to meet your goals. I've noticed that our challenge participation has dropped dramatically. If you haven't been following through - that's okay. Start again today! We are here to hold your hand and help push you towards your own personal finish line. Let's do this together!

Last night I rode my bike for 36 min at a vigorous pace, did the Bellydance Fitness for Beginners dvd, & I drank all of my water. Only 3 more squares on my current chart and I'll be done! I won't be able to go out and 'redeem' it today but I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is going to work out. Yeah! Hope I can find something I like!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a great Thursday!
    Niccole
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I have been out for the last four days due to the flu. I am doing a little better today but still pretty weak. I'll do good to get laundry done and take care of my sick two year old.
    I'm glad you guys are hanging in there. This has been a great challenge for me and I plan to get back to it when I am able. Keep up the good work!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is spinning (60 min), and walking there and back (40 min)

I can't believe it's the last day of January! Where did it go?:noway:

:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    14 days to go for the 150s! Yesterday I missed my strength class since I was called in to teach yoga. I got a lot of compliments on my class, so I guess I'm improving. I guess it makes up for my goofs during Monday's class. I also did a 30 min walk.

I think my weight works on a delay. I had a pretty chocolate filled weekend, but it didn't show up until today. This has happened quite a bit. When I went on vacation, the day I came home, I was ok, but a few days later the weight went up. I'm not sure how it works in reverse though.

Hope you feel better m-mom
  • 3bearsmom
    Options
    I just started this the day before yesterday and got my crunches and squats in then but yesterday both my 1 yr old and 3 yr old came down with the throw-ups. Needless to say I pretty much didn't get anything done but clean up after them and hold them. Not much sleep last night either. They seem a little better today so I plan to get all my crunches in as well as my squats. I also hope to work out to a dvd I have. will let you know if I actually accomplish it.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi all. I'm beginning to realize that with 14 days to go & 5.6 pound to my goal, I may not make it but that's ok. I will shortly after:wink:

I did my Biggest Loser Power Sculpt today-50 minutes. Headed out for some staples as we have an awful storm coming in tomorrow.

Have a nice day all!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    You guys may have a storm coming, but we had a weird forecast for today: Blowing dust - a Texas blizzard I guess.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    You guys may have a storm coming, but we had a weird forecast for today: Blowing dust - a Texas blizzard I guess.
    Yes! My hubby had to drive to Weatherford day before yesterday from Fort Worth and he said the dust was so bad he could hardly see the car in front of him! Yuck! I'm glad I stayed in. Suppose to be windy again today. Fun fun!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Argh, rewind this month please. Where did it go?!?!?! :noway:

60 min aerobic & resistance workout.

I'm not going to reach my weight goal, but hope to move past this plateau soon. I have lost inches, and I just checked my reports; only two days the entire month of January that I didn't work out! YIPEE! (and those were when my lil one was sick). I've been taking a bikini picture on the first of each month since I started in October, but am not ready to post any. Still a long way to go. It's been good motivation knowing I have to put it on tomorrow! :laugh: