Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on Level 2 this week. :)
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    You look awesome. I started the 30DS ages ago but stopped because it seemed to be hurting my knees. Probably just means I'm really unfit though! You've given me motivation to start again though.
    Can I ask how many inches/cm you lost around your thighs doing it?

Thank you! I'm not sure how many inches I lost, I did not take measurement, only pictures. I can tell you though that I definitely notice a difference in my clothes and just in the way my thighs looks. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  • bunnylvr
    Options
    Look great!!! I can't wait to see what my results are after my 30days, today is day 16 for me! I'm also doing cardio 2-3 times a week on top of this. Did you do it straight through for take breaks??

I took a few breaks but I tried not too. I probably took about 4-5 breaks throughout the whole thing.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have 10 days left, starting level 3 today. this is my second time doing 30ds and i have NO results this time around at all. I even increased my weights from 3lbs to 5 lbs. and not 1 inch or 1 lbs... frustrating...

you look good, how tall are you?
  • TiltingAtWindmills
    TiltingAtWindmills Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You've inspired me to give it a try. What equipment will I need??
    (Again, way to go!)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    You look fab, well done. I completed day 26 today so i have 4 days left. I don't really see a big difference in myself and over all i've gained 0.5lbs throughout the whole thing :( I really did feel like throwing the towel in the other day cause what i see on the scales after all this hard work is really upsetting. I havnt cheated on my diet at all either but the fact is, i do feel slimmer in myself, my work trousers are now hamging off of me and people have commented saying that i look like i've lost weight so i do wish i'd have measured myself now and the lack of weight loss im defo putting down to muscle gain cause theres no way possible i could gain actual weight.
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing difference! You looked fairly fit to begin with, now you're definitely looking SHREDDED! Great work!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    (Again, way to go!)
    weights, i started with 3lb and a mat if you work on a hard surface..
  • bunnylvr
    Options
    (Again, way to go!)

You just need some hand weights (3-5Ibs) and a mat if you're doing it on a hard surface.
  • bunnylvr
    Options
    you look good, how tall are you?

Thanks! I am 5'7".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!