NSV

Options
I planned out all my meals including snacks for the next month. I have the meal plan and recipes all organized. I printed them out and put them in the kitchen. I also bought my groceries for everything. I have tons of healthy and delicious snacks to choose from. I also threw out all the candy in my candy bowl and replaced it with apples and oranges.

I have been dancing for an hour every day for at least three or four weeks. I don't think of it as exercise because it is so fun. I noticed that my pants are looser. I thought it might just be the pants. I tried on two other pairs and they were all looser. I haven't lost any weight according to the scale but I count that as a non scale victory. I also noticed that I'm getting more flexible and better at dancing.

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I'm all about numbers but if my pants were getting loose I'd be pretty happy!!! Way to go!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! ^_^ I always love loose fitting jeans! Keep dancing those inches away! ^_^
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    What does "NSV" stand for/mean?
  • jennforolivia
    jennforolivia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory! Sometimes those are the best kind! Fitting into a pair of jeans that hasn't fit in over a year....priceless!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, congrats:)) That's a great attitude, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!