After pregnancy girdle, do they work?

Options
2»

Replies

• brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I have the belly bandit waiting to use after birth. I'm hoping to have the great results I hear about! Dhow soon after giving birth did you ladies start wearing it?
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I worked out through my whole 2nd pregnancy. I had him c-section and walked out of the hospital with a tiny pooch. I think I was just lucky. I had not heard of these back then. I say give it a try!
  • macskacain
    Options
    Twinpossible.com has comparisons of the top 5 girdles. Also, it will work even years after pregnancy have passed and for people who aren't even having children. Anyways, it helped me tremendously. I had twins, full term, I gained 80 lbs or more & I'm almost back to my pre-pregger size. I have not much to exercise though so this helps me in between now & when I can regularly lift gain and run again. It also helps diminish the appearance of loose skin.
  • xiaohei0110
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the postpartum girdle idea. Apparently all my Asian mommy friends are all wearing them! According to them, postpartum girdle got popular in Asia more than a decade before it became popular (sort of) in North America. That's why in comparison the girdle they bought is more advanced in design. Most of them got theirs in Japan, China or joujouroom.com, since I'm unable to travel to these countries.. I got my first girdle from joujouroom. I can't wait to give it a try!
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wish I had known about this type of thing after I had my kids.

+1
    :( My stomach is a mess. I foresee a lot of extra hanging type skin when the weight loss is done *sadface*
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Will it work if you had your child 6 years ago???? LOL! :laugh:

LOL I wonder the same thing

THIS! ... and my youngest is now 12!!!!:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!