25lbs made a BIG difference!

Options
tjones0927
tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
I am 5ft 5, 26yrs old, mom of 2. I have tried losing weight before with little, short lived, or no success. Now that I am doing it the right way with diet, exercise, and MFP I can't get over how easy it is for me now! I feel like some switch in my will power has been flipped on!
I have lost right at 25lbs total, Around 10 before starting MFP. My UGW is 135. When my friend took the picture of me last night that I have posted I had to keep looking at it, it almost doesn't feel like that is really me....makes me wonder how it will be the more I get rid of!

Before in mid December 11 with my daughter.
125s21x.jpg

Last night at my bbfs bday party...and yes I factored my beer in and was still at goal ;)
33niyrn.jpg

I just love it here, and reading everyone's success stories really keeps me going!
-Tiffany

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Aw, your pics didn't post right, but good for you!! I'm 5'6" and would love to see 135… I'm right there at 140, but I just don't know if I can lose and maintain 5 more lbs! So, I've decided not to sweat it for now!

MFP is great, though. I don't think I'd have been nearly as successfully nearly as quickly without it!
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    I am 5ft 5, 26yrs old, mom of 2. I have tried losing weight before with little, short lived, or no success. Now that I am doing it the right way with diet, exercise, and MFP I can't get over how easy it is for me now! I feel like some switch in my will power has been flipped on!
    I have lost right at 25lbs total, Around 10 before starting MFP. My UGW is 135. When my friend took the picture of me last night that I have posted I had to keep looking at it, it almost doesn't feel like that is really me....makes me wonder how it will be the more I get rid of!

125s21x.jpg

Last night at my bbfs bday party...and yes I factored my beer in and was still at goal ;)
    [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/33niyrn.jpg[/imp] I just love it here, and reading everyone's success stories really keeps me going! -Tiffany[/img]

GOOOD JOB!!!!!!!! You're doing fabulously!!!!!!!!! (by the way--use lowercase for the "img" in the code)
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    125s21x.jpg

33niyrn.jpg
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Ooops! other's beat me to the punch whit correx to the pix...
    worth shoiwing off... keep up the good work!
  • tjones0927
    Options
    Apparently I am photo-posting illiterate...sorry bout that! The first time is a learning experience right? I read the how-to....I may be a touch slow tonight after that bday party last night!

AHHHH Thanks for the tip! I got it now!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your succes, 25 lbs is a lot lost awesome keep up the grea work. You look great awesome smile :)
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know I fell in LOVE with MFP also. It was easy at first but now i cant lose more than 13 , IM STUCK !! Can we be friends, I 'm a mommy of 5 and we started MFP around the same time ! =)
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/125s21x.jpg[\img] Last night at my bbfs bday party...and yes I factored my beer in and was still at goal ;)[/img]33niyrn.jpg

I just love it here, and reading everyone's success stories really keeps me going!
    -Tiffany

Wow! Great job! I can't wait to lose 25!
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are SO beautiful !
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You are soo cute! And yes 25lbs did make quite a difference on you! Much luck on your continued success! :drinker:
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
    Love your tats by the way!
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    GREAT work!!! You're doing so well!
    And I LOVE your hair! :]
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Holy freaking crap you are gorgeous! *jealous*
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work, it's really paying off ;-)
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL! Your hair is super cute.
  • tjones0927
    Options
    And of course I love new friends and you are all too sweet! Thank you! feel free to add me!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great job.
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And BTW, you are super pretty!
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your hair!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are one hot mama! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!