Life's biggest question.

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    I prefer a woman with a nice *kitten*. Like one that will make me say "Damnnnnnnnn" when she walks by.

Is your avatar accurately showing us how you yell out "Damnnnnnn" when they walk by?

lol pretty much
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    i love both ;D
  • I was hoping the question was gonna be "who gets to be on top?" The answer to that question is ME!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    I prefer a woman with a nice *kitten*. Like one that will make me say "Damnnnnnnnn" when she walks by.

Is your avatar accurately showing us how you yell out "Damnnnnnn" when they walk by?

lol pretty much

That or you just saw an extremely horrid pair of boobies!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    awe thank you sweetie! I do have to say I like my badonk!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    I've got boobs and already wish they were as perky as they were in high school, but I'd prefer to have a butt simply because I have no cushion for sitting on the floor or bleachers. I'm not saying I want a J-Lo or Kardashian booty, but at least something back there to make sitting on a hard surface bearable.
  • I don't want any extra of neither..lol. But if I had to choose it would be butt. Like someone said, it's easier to get a boob job then a good butt one. And I've seen plenty of women whose boob job looks very tasteful and unless you knew them, you'd never know.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    I'm too old to care anymore

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member

lol pretty much

That or you just saw an extremely horrid pair of boobies!

LMAO!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    butt, i like it round. much better if it goes with small waistline too
  • Boobs for sure. I wish mine were bigger, lmao
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    You can do side bends or sit ups....

but please don't lose that butt..

Lol, had to finish that!

I say butt because I'm tired of people pointing out I have a little white girl butt! I'm working out and It's gonna get toned ;)
    I like my little white girl butt. I don't want a badonkadonk like a tonka truck :laugh:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    boobs, the bigger the better
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Both, I'm greedy!
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Butt

I can admire a girl's butt. I can't help but stare at nice tone bubble butt in yoga pants! Girls WORK for that butt!
    Boobs eh. Its just adipose tissue xD no work needed there

This!!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    They both go hand in hand.
  • area55
    area55 Posts: 16
    Boobs oh yeah!
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Hard decision!

But I'd have to go with boobs- so much fun to play with! lol Though it is easier to admire a good butt without getting slapped!
  • I have boobs and butt but I personally prefer butts BIG ONES on both men and women.