New to the site!

Options
Hi everyone! I am 25 years old. Currently 207 lbs. I joined the gym three days ago and started eating healthier. I have been overweight for around 5 years. I was once 135 lbs. Got comfortable after marriage and gained a super amount while pregnant. I had a c-section and my biggest concerns are that I can't lose my midsection and that I will lose my motivation. I hope that this will be part of my motivation!

Replies

• fnpanda
    fnpanda Posts: 1
    Options
    Post cancer treatment, trying to eat healthy and get into better shape
  • Phant4sy
    Phant4sy Posts: 83
    Options
    Awww. How are you feeling? How is everything?
  • EBarley0526
    Options
    I joined this site about 2 days ago. I love it so far. The people on here are a wonderful support! Good luck to you!
  • Jannny
    Jannny Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone! Good luck with your personal goals. We CAN and WILL do this together. tty tomorrow. Janis
  • jessiahrobinson
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I was 120lbs before the babies came and now I am 193. Hoping that I can get on track and get back to myself again. Much success to you!
  • Phant4sy
    Phant4sy Posts: 83
    Options
    Thanks everyone! What kind of new things are you doing to change your life? I started the gym and tracking my food intake. I just started 4 days ago. I already lost almost 2 lbs. So that's something to smile about!