Bringing Sexy back challenge!!!!

Options
This challenge is for anyone who would like to join but it will be a closed group challenge as I think being a small group it's easier to track progress and support each other. It also helps know the team members better and understand their strengths and weakness to support them much better.

Isn't MFP is all about that to support each other in their journey. I was part of a small but wonderful group who did just that but I got lost when it got bigger.

So this challenge is for. 6 weeks starting tomorrow Monday 03/05 and will end Friday April 15th. I would like to have around 30 people in the challenge And then I will close. The goal is too try to reach the MFP goal weight when you finish your diary tomorrow. I am starting mine today as mine says according to my diary i will be 147.5 in 5 weeks but I am counting that for 6 weeks. We will also have a mini weight goal for end of march. So who's is with me!!! I have been slacking these past month and so badly wants the motivation and strength to do this.

There will be set of challenges each week and Monday will be the day to report back. Anybody who replies by Tuesday can be part of challenge!!! Hope there is enough participation for this as there are no more challenges out there right now.

So let's get moving and bring the Sexy back!!!

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    If I hit that target number in 6 weeks I'd be ecstatic, but I like groups like this and being social. I accept your challenge!
  • mrsambitious
    mrsambitious Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll have to set a new weight for this challenge. Count me :)
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am in as well!!!!
  • Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Okiedokie! I'll give it a shot :D I love challenges!!
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    I'm in! I've been slacking quite a bit as well and NEED to get back on track. :)
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to participate! Please send invitations if you create a Group for this. I have a hard time finding threads in the message boards soemtimes.
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be in on this one!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I am doing a similar challenge and this will keep me more focus. Let's do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • LoveAngie23
    Options
    I would love to do this!
  • cheri23
    cheri23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm in. I'm a little nervous because April will be a very busy month for me at work so I may not make it to the gym as often but I'm down to try!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I want in! 6 weeks from now I wanna be 118ish :D
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    Count me in!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I plan on being BEYOND my MFP "if every day were like today" 5 week goal weight in the next six weeks, so I'm game!

Per my diary today, it said I *will* be 180.2 in 5 weeks; currently I weigh 191.4.

So 11.2 pounds in 6 weeks = 1.86 pounds per week. Here I go!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yeah why not. Bring me into this as well. I could do with the competition.... that is what gets me going. I always have to try to beat others. I can do it, I been slacking off but only just a little.

Count me in.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to participate! Please send invitations if you create a Group for this. I have a hard time finding threads in the message boards soemtimes.

2nd this :) Pls let me knw bcs I wld love to join
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) I run my own group but I'd love to be dedicated to someone else's group as well! If I hit that goal weight, I think I'd cry! :)
  • rjrbatalla
    rjrbatalla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Given that I'm new to MFP, this would be a great way to push myself and work-out to meet my April 5th goal. I'm in!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If you are still accepting, I'd love to accept the challenge!
  • Vanessa_lilia
    Options
    Im in