NSV: Trying on jeans!

Options
2»

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    great job! i remember going into American Eagle and trying on a pair of sixes and wanting to cry because they not only fit, but looked amazing! for the longest time i had convinced myself that American Eagle just didn't make jeans for "real size girls"... i get a big smile every time i pull them on! :-) i hope you do the same with your sixes!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    great job! i remember going into American Eagle and trying on a pair of sixes and wanting to cry because they not only fit, but looked amazing! for the longest time i had convinced myself that American Eagle just didn't make jeans for "real size girls"... i get a big smile every time i pull them on! :-) i hope you do the same with your sixes!

I had that exact same experience when I went from being a tight 16 to 25lbs lighter and could FINALLY fit into things at j. crew. Definitely teamed up a bit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!