Zombies!!!

Options
coraliethomas
coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
OMG... who else thought tonights episode of Walking Dead was super sad, but also the best episode yet! If not, what was your favourite episode?

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    OMG HUSH YOU! I haven't seen it yet! I watch it free online but can't until after midnight! 1h 12m left until I can see it.

But tell me this, does anyone die? Don't tell me who just say yes or no and if they are important or not.
  • HuntingArpegius
    HuntingArpegius Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yes and kinda importante haha
  • ElisetheQ
    ElisetheQ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Man, it was awesome! But yes, very sad. And what a twist .... I never saw that coming! :P

I don't think it was my favorite episode - I'm not sure I have just *one* favorite, but I really, really liked week before last's episode!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    OMG HUSH YOU! I haven't seen it yet! I watch it free online but can't until after midnight! 1h 12m left until I can see it.

But tell me this, does anyone die? Don't tell me who just say yes or no and if they are important or not.

um- yes and yes. (sorry) good episode though - i wouldnt say it was the best so far... not sure which one I'd pick as my fave. Probably the one where they shot all the walkers in the barn. That one was super intense.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    yes and kinda importante haha

It was Lori wasn't it? Please tell me it was her
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I can not wait only 8 more minutes till its on!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    I liked the one where the found out they wasted so much time looking for Sophia and she was dead this entire time
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    We love this show!! Me, my hubby my almost 14 year old son AND my 7 year old daughter (I know - it's the only age-inappropriate show she watches) all watch it together! Kind of a morbid family activity. But it's more than just zombies!!! Tonight episode was great! And unexpected.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5min till it starts here. :smile:
  • coraliethomas
    Options
    My favourite character is with out a doubt Daryl... Just wanna smack him upside the head everynow and then!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Does Shane die? Now i just wanna know lol

In the comic he dies...
  • coraliethomas
    Options

In the comic he dies...

LOL!! wait and see!!! Its someone who makes you roll your eyes everynow and then.. but you wanna BAWL your eyes out after tonight!!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

In the comic he dies...

LOL!! wait and see!!! Its someone who makes you roll your eyes everynow and then.. but you wanna BAWL your eyes out after tonight!!
    I love Shane, I wish Rick or Lori would just go away. I hate Rick's face. And I love Daryl he's the guy I would date if i wasn't afraid his family would lynch me :laugh: (too much?)
  • coraliethomas
    Options

In the comic he dies...

I love Shane, I wish Rick or Lori would just go away. I hate Rick's face. And I love Daryl he's the guy I would date if i wasn't afraid his family would lynch me :laugh: (too much?)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I almost peed in my pants a little right there!! Awesome!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I wish I could watch it!! I don't get AMC, so no new episodes for me. :(
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Okay I have to let it buffer on this site I'm viewing the show on. So far the first 5 minutes have been great, now for the next 5!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just started the episode and I am really scared! I hear something bad happens and now I am tense in anticipation.
  • kalebsmummy1
    Options
    I didn't get to see it.. I was too busy at the gym :(
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You should join The Walking Dead group here on MFP....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/191-walking-dead-fans

I LOVE THIS SHOW!
  • coraliethomas
    Options
    OOOOHH!! I cant wait to see your guys' reactions.. I only just picked my jaw up off the floor!