New to this

Options
My name is Evy. I just joined too keep motivated and learn how to eat healthier. Also, practicing what I preach to my son that we must eat HEALTHY and excerise.

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums! The best way to stay consistent and motivated is to make friends, and participate in the forums
  • Methras
    Methras Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you. It might seem hard at times but you know you can do it if you put your mind to it! =0D
  • nikkifk
    nikkifk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP - I hope you do really well!
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hi welcome to the forums,,,, i find the best way to eat healthy is to plan your day in advance,,,,, i enter all my foods for the day either at start of the day or the evening before so i know exactly what i will be having
    feel free to add me
  • jjarrettc
    jjarrettc Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome. I am sure you will do great on your weight loss plan. I found MFP to be very helpful. Lost 12 lbs so far.

John
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Evy! I have found this site the BEST way to lose weight and the support from friends on here really helps you stay motivated. When Im sitting here (like now) wondering whether to get of my backside and do some exercise, looking at all every ones status and comments really spurs me on. (off now to go to the gym!)
    Good luck and if you want any more friends, please add me!

Debbie x