Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Small loss, big boost

I'm so pleased. It's my 4th week on my MFP plan and I was starting to feel a bit down last week. The scales didn't move - I think because of bloating on my period. I told myself to stick with the plan and that by today it would all have evened out.

Weighed and measured myself as scheduled today and I have indeed lost the 2lbs over the last 2 weeks that I'd hoped for. Also half inch off waist and hips.

It was just the boost I needed. I've lost 4lbs in my first 3 weeks. Progress is slow but it's moving in the right direction and my determination to lose this weight (50lbs to lose in total) is intact. In my case slow and steady wins the race.

Replies

• diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Well done ... stick with it and remember that it didn't all appear in a day ... it will take time to make it disappear.
  • BLaurieJ
    BLaurieJ Posts: 7 Member
    Slow and steady is my motto these days as well. I have decided there are three options, up, down or even - down and even I count as wins!! Up is a small bump in the road, and if I have been eating right, I remind myself that I will see the benefit the next time I weigh myself.

Way to go with sticking with it when you were not feeling motivated!!
  • Well done. Great way to keep your head into it and positive thoughts.
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Thank you thank you :) Yep it's not a sprint and it takes time to change habits. I'm still learning and adjusting. Increased my water intake a lot but still not getting the recommended amount. Something to work on as it does really help with appetite/avoiding getting the munchies