I'm back for good this time

Options
jesska812
jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
Well I realised today that I've tried all the fad diets out there and I'm sick of them.

I've always been thin, my weight always hung around 53 - 55kg (165cm tall) without me having to worry at all about what I put in my mouth. Well as I've come out of my early 20's and into my mid-20's something has happened (a mix of new job, new friendships, change of relationship status etc) and I now weigh 65kg. I realise that this isn't overweight but when you've been thin for years and you suddenly realise you are creeping towards a size 14 it's scary! I'm also ashamed that I've let my health and fitness slip like this. It now takes me around 40 mins to run 5km where I used to aim to do it in 25 mins.

So the point of all this is that I'm going to change my lifestyle now - get back to exercising like I used to an learn how to eat properly. I don't just want to 'cut calories' I want to ditch all the processed junk from my body.

I'd love some friends to help keep me motivated and I promise to do my best to motivate you as well!

Good luck to everyone :D

Replies