Bodymedia, bug, etc wearer, do u have the display?

Options
I just bought a Bodymedia fit core yesterday at Costco for $130. I'm wondering if shelling out another $100 for the display and Watchband is worth it? My purpose of buying the Bodymedia is weight loss. I'm thinking the display would help keep me on track so I don't plug in my device at the end of the day only to find out i didn't reach by burn goals. Is there anything else the display is useful for? I already have a polar hrm to track workouts.

Replies

• AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oops posted by accident :ohwell:
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have the UK version of the Bodybugg called the Ki Fit and I would say that the display is priceless! My subscription for the website ran out ages ago but I'm still getting optimal use out of my Ki Fit because I have the display. If you can afford it I would say it is definitely worth it. I love being able to see my burn whilst I'm working out or jjust my daily burn for moving around rather than having to wait until I upload it to the computer. It's a great motivational tool :happy:

Hope that helps.
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps! I didn't know you could use the display with the armband without a subscription.
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I don't have it , haven't ever wished I did.