Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Just bought this and I can't wait for it to arrive!! Anyone else have it or thinking of starting it soon?

Replies

• TerriKate0308
    TerriKate0308 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've thought about getting that too. I won't be able to get it until the end of the month though. Let us know if you like it and how it works.
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    bump. anyone else?
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm doing it. I just started my third week tonight. I love it so much. I've only lost three pounds so far but I'm breastfeeding and have too eat a lot more food. But I've lost a pants size and my legs and tummy look smaller. My husband is doing it with me and he has lost about ten pounds and looks so much thinner. It is an awesome program!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! It didn't seem too hard when I was doing it, but i broke a sweat for sure. My abs are sore today but that's about it. I think it's great how you work different areas of your body every day. Week 1 doesn't seem too intense, but I haven't gotten to the cardio yet. We'll see!
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is a group on here. Check it out. Lots of good information from others doing the program. I am on week 2 day 3z. So far I love the program. First week did the kickstart workout (two a day) and haven't stopped doing two a day. I feel like I need to do something in the morning and at night. I do think I will be replacing my nightly cardio video with something else just not sure with what yet! Good luck!!!!
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies - I'm going to try to find the group!