1234568»

Replies

• ltparker
    ltparker Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Congrats...be proud and keep on with your fitness program to stay healthy for life
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Congrats...be proud and keep on with your fitness program to stay healthy for life
  • Moana41
    Moana41 Posts: 35
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration! I've battled with weight loss for a few years and have recently discovered MFP and have lost 17 lbs so far. My biggest obstacle was my portion sizes but since using MFP I can now monitor my calorie intake by downsizing my meals, it's really great! After reading and looking at the progress you've made, it has given me more of an incentive to soldier on, thanks for sharing your wonderful news!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Where's the beef!?!? What a great friend and true inspiration to the rest of us! I'm very happy for ya brother. Ya done goooood!!! Glad we are friends.

G
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Where's the beef!?!? What a great friend and true inspiration to the rest of us! I'm very happy for ya brother. Ya done goooood!!! Glad we are friends.

G

Thanks dude! I appreciate all the support!
  • mandym74
    mandym74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!