I love MFP

Options
alpha_andy
alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
I've lost 13-14 lbs so far.... but let me tell you. I'm not thrilled about the loss as much as I'm proud of the fact that I've figured it all out.

I've got the diet down... I've got the right exercise regimen... and I've got a plan!

I'll be ripped within another couple of months... I'm sure of it.

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done you, keep at it cause, you're worth it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I :heart: MFP too!!

Congrats to you & your GREAT sucess!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13-14 lbs so far.... but let me tell you. I'm not thrilled about the loss as much as I'm proud of the fact that I've figured it all out.

I've got the diet down... I've got the right exercise regimen... and I've got a plan!

13-14 lbs is major...also, care to shre your secrets? ;) i love hearing the secrets of success. i've lost 8...seems like it's taken a year. want to lose 15-20 more.
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! YOU'VE GOT THIS!! :bigsmile:
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options

13-14 lbs is major...also, care to shre your secrets? ;) i love hearing the secrets of success. i've lost 8...seems like it's taken a year. want to lose 15-20 more.

yes, please! me too!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • JoHola
    JoHola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    14lbs is definitely something to be proud of so well done you!! :happy:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! YOU'VE GOT THIS!! :bigsmile:
    This! :drinker:
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    awesome for you ! :smile:
  • Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    I heart MFP as well. Finally after all these years I found something FREE that works that I can live with the rest of my life. The MFP friends are amazing and supportive. This will be the first summer in ten years that I look forward to showing off.

Six months ago I would not have guessed I be here....healthier....dare I say sexier? HA!

Best of luck to everyone.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Since January...thats awesome. It took me 10-11 months for 32 lbs. Its amazing how simple this all is. I feel like a whole new person now that I just have such an easy tool to help me track and stay on track!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    me too ! great loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!