Turbo Fire....are you in????

Options
Hey Im starting Turbo Fire tomorrow...anyone else doing this as well????

Replies

• paigeleigh417
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting Turbo Fire as well, but I'm
    starting today. Super excited!!!
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9! love it! x
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I get in deep fire when I say stupid **** to women. Hell hath no fury!!!
  • murfto
    murfto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ordered if on Sunday.. on its way!! I am so in!!
  • kmdivinebeauty
    Options
    Love this do much. I am addicted. Starting week five tomorrow.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    just did my first day of turbo fire...it was great...some of it was hard to follow since the movements are so quick but im sure the more i do it the better i will be at it and the more intensity i can put into it.
  • tinkerbell116
    tinkerbell116 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    heyy!! I started the 5 day inferno plan today! I'm starting the 90 day challenge when I'm done which will be Monday. Im so excited bc Iv done the workouts before and they are awesome!

Good luck everyone!! :)
  • erbrinkerhoff
    erbrinkerhoff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting turbo fire. I tried it last year but got lazy... go figure. I basically got to my breaking point in my weight gain and since I have this already I thought I'd do it. It is fun and intense. However, I live in a 2nd floor apartment with creaky hard wood floors so I sometimes feel bad jumping around. Do any of you have suggestions for noise reduction other than a thin yoga mat?

I am hoping to lose 15-20 lbs! Hope Turbo Fire can help me accomplish that. Are you guys doing the Shakeology as well? I want to but it seems so pricey.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I have been on turbo fire for 2 weeks loving it
  • Rahul_ahuja
    Options
    I am keep on doing that inferno program again and again coz I find normal turbofire quite easy although I love those HIIT classes in there
  • murfto
    murfto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just finished.. sorta of.. fire 30 class.. would anyone recomend doing it over a few times the first week.. it was hard for me and didnt finsh the entire one or should I go on to HITT 15 class tomorrow.. Did better than i thougth for day 1. :smile: thanks
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am in week 2 of turbo fire and I was a little lost during the workouts the first time. I found it much easy the second time not doing the "new to class" I just kept going even if I got off track. Like she says as long as your moving its burning calories. Keep it up.
  • Rena_Jane
    Rena_Jane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this on Monday and am doing the prep schedule first. I find the choreography hard to follow even if I do the new to class option. But I'm sure with more practice it will get smoother. Hoping to lose about 40lbs with this, I bought the extra Dvd's so I plan on doing the 20 week program and after I finish the prep schedule I want to do the 5 day inferno before starting the regular schedule. :bigsmile: