Take 2

Options
So this is my second push at losing weight and getting in better condition; notice I didn't say shape because round is the shape I am there now... Last year this time I weight just about 240 lbs. just prior to that in January of 2011, I weight 250 lbs. I started going to the gym late last March, 5 – 6 days a week and by May I was down 20 lbs. and by August I was down to 213 lbs.

My motivation at the time other than being overweight was I had a physical agility test to take for work. Well I took the test and then went on vacation in October and back on went the weight, now I am back up to 222 as of today.

I have back problems because of my job and I am tired of having pain in my back and being fat! I want that body of slim looking, built sturdy, not weak, not a body builder; looking just right….

So my motivation this time around is to be done with the back pain, look good and I am getting married in July of 2013; additionally, I have two wedding coming up this summer starting Memorial Day weekend and need a big push to lose at least 15 lbs. by then.

I lost a week in my start by being laid up with a back injury last week, so frustrating and the fact I work a 14 hour day it’s hard to get to the gym on the 3 days I work this shift. I hope to have one of these 3 days become a 30 – 45 minute cardio only night at the gym, if not I have to get to the gym 3 or 4 days a week.

Cutting back and not indulging is the hardest part of a diet…. Let’s see how I do!