I need some morale :'(

Options
Having an awful start to the week. This weekend I splurged more than i should have and now i am still eating loads!!!! This week is the anniversary of ny sisters death and I havr so much school pressure both of which I know are compelling me to eat ad comfort :( I just need a kick up the butt through this hard week, I do not want to undo all the work I have put in this month...I have list about 3 percent body fat and want to look athletic for summer, was going so well until recently....on the plus my exervise has been consistent and intense...

Replies

• mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the road of life is filled with speed bumps. We just have to take them with ease. Just because you had a bad start doesn't mean you can't end on a good note.

A friend visited me with a plate of cookies this weekend. I told myself that I was going to have one (because, it had been a rough week). Well every time I walked by I had another one. One truned into FIVE...eek!!! It's done & over with I can not undo it but, I can make today a better day :smile:

Stay positive & if you need to take a break & splurge it's ok :smile:
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are generally doing really great and overall headed in the right direction! Sometimes we need to fall off the wagon and get back on again just to know we can. No one is perfect. Just dust yourself off and take things one day at a time, one meal at a time.

And I am sorry to hear about your sister. Is there a counselor on campus you could talk to? That's pretty intense to have to deal with all by yourself.
  • Sofithomas
    Sofithomas Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks so much guys this made me feel better....the only consolation is that I have been really good so far and loving the lifestyle change but everytime something emotional like this happens I am a food firnd!!! :P not so much fast foods I just eat a lot more snacks and portion wise for comfort....i used to self harm so instead i use food as a comfort (only furing triggers to do with my sister), so in honesty I would rather pack on a couple of pounds to get through a hard time than go through my depression phase again :S

Barefoot76, it means a lot to me for your kind words thank you :) I have seen somebody and that helped a lot, its just like this every anniversary/birthday no matter what. My mum says that I shouldnt be too hard on myself though..but i just feel guilty for ruining my healthy streak :( my family are really supportive though, incidentally my older sisters get like this at this time too, we are like a family of pre-hibernating bears hehe!!