30 Day Shred-ish

Options
I have made it to level 3, day 5 and I decided that I've reached a level of contempt for Jillian and can't keep going. Plus, my knees won't let me. I wrote a blog post about our break-up so I won't go into it here. (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/CrazyDaisysMommy/view/jillian-and-i-have-decided-to-see-other-people-221716)

But I am so pleased with my results, so I'm going to give credit where credit is due! 30 Day Shred gets results. The part that I'm super excited about is that I finally broke the 200 barrier. I've been stuck for weeks, and even though I saw changes with the tape measure, the scale continued to mock. Then yesterday morning it felt like the scale threw me a suprise party! I had to step off and get back on: 198. It felt One-derful!! So even though the 30DS isn't for me, I think it's a fantastic way to jump start a fitness habit. Next up is a 30 day Vinyasa yoga challenge. Can't wait! In the meantime, here are my results:

I started on 2/2/2012:
Weight: 204.6
Neck: 14.5"
Chest: 41"
Natural waist: 35.25"
Belly button: 41.5"
Hips: 45"

As of today
Weight: 198 (-6.6 lbs)
Neck: 14" (-0.5")
Chest: 39" (-2")
Natural waist: 34" (-1.25)
Belly button: 39" (-2.5")
Hips: 43" (-2")

My "before" pictures are ready to go, but I'm going to wait until I finish my yoga challenge for the "afters." Good luck to all the Shredders out there!

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome. I need toe measre before I get to far in so I can see my results.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! and good for you to know when your body just needs a rest from pain :) Great work!
  • melissacpc
    melissacpc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started the 30ds yesterday evening... This morning it hurts from me to get up and down... Here's hoping I make it as far as you did... Good job and great results!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I started the 30ds yesterday evening... This morning it hurts from me to get up and down... Here's hoping I make it as far as you did... Good job and great results!!!

Each level gets easier around day 6, so hang in there! Which I realize sounds hypocritical seeing how I didn't hang in there...:blushing: But I remember kind of liking level one when I got to the end of the week.
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!!! Your measurements, weight & issue is just like mine! Feel free to add me :)
    I'm looking at starting a program at home too in between workouts to get into the one's...congrats! Very happy for you!
  • Upanddown
    Upanddown Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome!!!!
    Way to work it!!
    Hard work definitely gives results!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    haha I read your blog and loved how you wrote about your break up with JM. Good blog. I finished 30ds and am continueing it each day still, guess I like rough love/hate relationships. Your results seem great! That crazy lady does demand results.

Hope you get carded at 40, and not just by a greedy waiter ;)
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I try to like Jillian and I just can't do it...I've started and stopped the 30DS a couple of times because I get to the point where I want to channel the fear that's leaving my body and use it to pummel her.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    You ladies just made me laugh-snort. I think pummeling Jillian Michaels is a common fantasy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!