Seeking like-minded comrades! :)

Options
Hello!

I have been logging on everyday and I've become somewhat OCD about recording every calorie and exercise. (I did miss a few days when I was out of town, however.)

Now that I know I am going to use this platform as part of the foundation to my lifestyle change program, I'm ready to meet others and make friends whom I can help encourage, and be inspired by.

I am a 35 year old female, single mom, active nature lover, an atheist and a close follower of political and current events. I'm Canadian, tattooed, pierced and employed full-time, though I work from home. Home is 20 minutes from the closest civilization.

Would love to befriend males or females who can identify with or relate to anything in my description.

Thanks, and good luck to all!

Replies

• Nicoledailey
    Options
    Hi There,

I will be 33 on March 14th, 2012. I just recently started using this tool as well. I also recently started to take Zumba classes 2-3 times a week. I live in the United States, have one child, I am married, and also work from home (computer 8-10 hours a day). My promotion in to this job has led me in to a sedetary lifestyle.

I really want to lose 20 lbs by the summer months!!! I love to change my hair color, pinks, purples.......anything fun to make life not so boring. I love to paint .....and love tattoos (i have a few my self)!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Good Luck with all your goals!!
  • Arachnodisiac
    Options
    Thank you!

Working from home is awesome, but definitely has its own challenges!

It's a good thing I have a dog, because some weeks, he's the only other adult I talk to... ;)