I love Chocolate

Options
:love: I love chocolate. I have a candy bar every day. They are always gone too fast! How do you get your chocolate fix and not brake the bank on calories? :love:

Replies

• mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i LIVE for chocolate!!! I work it into my daily calories. My two favorite ways to get my daily chocolate fix are skim milk with dark chocolate syrup or dark chocolate raisins. I tell myself that they are healthy chocolate...lol

I do not keep any other chocolate in the house well, actually I do also have some Fiber One Brownies in the freezer ~ another great treat for only 90 calories.
  • funmamaof4
    funmamaof4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate skim milk or I"ll make a chocolate smoothie with whey protein. There are a lot of recipes online for choc smoothies and the protein in them fills me up and ends my sweet tooth.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Luckily I am not a chocoholic, I do enjoy a bit of chocolate, but it can get sickly if I eat too much.

I have started drinking protein shakes:

Soya Milk
    Chocolate Whey Protein

Gives me a nice little chocolate like taste with a reasonable amount of protein :D
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    A tsp of cocoa powder mixed with plain Greek yogurt and stevia.
    Or I'll have a tbsp dark chocolate chips with my afternoon snack of nuts or pb.
  • paulamhunt
    paulamhunt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A tsp of cocoa powder mixed with plain Greek yogurt and stevia.
    Or I'll have a tbsp dark chocolate chips with my afternoon snack of nuts or pb.

Yogurt with cocoa powder sounds yummy. I'll have to give that a try. I usually get my chocolate fix with miniature candy bar. Just one is all it takes and I feel like I am splurging.
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i have some chocolates on cheating days :) and i couldn't live without dark chocolate during PM days haha:D
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My main source of chocolate is through my chocolate protein powder. I mix it with plain greek yogurt and peanut butter to make a protein filled snack and sweet treat all in one! :)

If I have the calories and am really craving some chocolate (which I LOVE), I just eat a small amount. I know myself and if I keep trying to ignore my craving, I'll end of gorging myself on it instead.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    lg44023.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Almond milk mocha (heat up almond milk, add a scoop of instant coffee, a scoop of cocoa powder, and some stevia or other sweetener. Use a whisk to combine and turn it into a foamy, frothy cup of heaven)
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    I love dark chocolate and it's the only kind of chocolate I can eat in moderation. Otherwise I am stuffing my face with candy. You may try the baking morsels. The are small in size but you get lots of them to eat in a serving (measure them out to keep yourself accountable).
  • haaaleyx
    haaaleyx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Snickers Mini Ice Cream bars are only 90 Calories. And one always gets rid of my chocolate/sweet craving at night.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate. I eat a square or two of dark chocolate daily.
    If I want more chocolate, I'll make my own hot chocolate from scratch with milk, cocoa, and I use less sugar than a mix would. I eat an extra square of chocolate. I eat PB2 chocolate flavor with apple slices. I've air popped popcorn and added cocoa powder and sugar to a bit of melted butter and poured that over the popcorn (messy, but yummy).
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    My protein bars are chocolate and pb. :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    At home, I have Fiber Plus chocolate chip bars and a varitey of chocolate flavored protein bars handy. Also, in the summer I always have sugar free Fudgcicles on hand - they're so good!

At work, I have the same bars and access to mini Hershey's dark chocolate bars at our candy store.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Smoothie- made with chocolate almond breeze, Chocolate PB2,1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder,
    banana and ice

Chocolate animal crackers

Hershey kisses- 9 for 200 calories Lasts longer than a candy bar because you have to open each one. I did give these up for Lent because I found that I was eating them every day.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Russell Stovers sugar free chocolate. It sounds nasty but when you can have two pecan delights, or mint patties and the calories are not that high...go for it. I get my from the grocery store (Giant, Safeway, or Walmart). I hope this helps.
  • cathyhops
    Options
    I eat the fiber one brownies or So Delicious brand coconut milk mini ice cream treats....skinny cow also makes snacks now that taste pretty good. It's not a bad option for occasional treats.
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    I to have a chocalate fedish and I eat Fiber One 90 calorie brownie bars and they take care of my crave.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    lg44023.jpg

This sounds fantastical!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. I eat chocolate every day. I have a package of m&ms that I will take out about 5, and then put the package back into my drawer so I only eat the ones in front of me. Or I eat a cookie. I just find ways to have chocolatey things. :)