Work Out Videos

Options
Hello to all. I am new to MFP. I just signed up yesterday so I'm still learning all the tools MFP has to offer. I have a question...I want to take credit for the exercise videos I do but I don't know how to enter it. I am currently working out to the Bender Ball (works great!!! BURNS!!!) and Core Training with Guthie Renker (I lost a lot of weight with this video before). Can anyone give me some advice?

Replies

• bride2b
    bride2b Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello to all. I am new to MFP. I just signed up yesterday so I'm still learning all the tools MFP has to offer. I have a question...I want to take credit for the exercise videos I do but I don't know how to enter it. I am currently working out to the Bender Ball (works great!!! BURNS!!!) and Core Training with Guthie Renker (I lost a lot of weight with this video before). Can anyone give me some advice?
  • Navyblu12
    Navyblu12 Posts: 4
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I do the billy blanks tae bo but when I entered it under exercise it doesn't exist so idk if you can enter exercise videos..sorry i'm no help LoL. If anyone has an answer for this let us know =)
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Hi :) I use BeachBody Videos :) I have a heart rate monitor which tells me how many calories i burn. I then go to the exercise tab and add not listed and type in my workout, for instance, chalene extreme and then the calories burned ;) Hope that helps ;)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I enter in under karate tae kwon do.
    I was wondering the same thing. I do the billy blanks tae bo but when I entered it under exercise it doesn't exist so idk if you can enter exercise videos..sorry i'm no help LoL. If anyone has an answer for this let us know =)