Support: High Protein/Low Carb dieting :)

Hi my name is Missy! I am desperate to lose weight, but have had a hard time motivating myself. Looking for support and support group. I am 44 yrs old, single, weigh 280lbs (omg, did I just say it), high cholestoral, and blood pressure. I have two boys 23 & 19 and each have of them have a daughter. Yes, they are young dads, but I have two beautiful granddaughters that I love and want to be healthy for them. They take a lot of energy. LOL I work as a Customer Service Representative at City of Bloomington Utilities in Bloomington, IN. This past year I have gained 85 lbs due to stress eating. Geezz...I am totally discusted with myself. I recently lost my mother Dec 19th from a very tragic incident. She was 81 yrs old. My dad is still alive 82 yrs old that I have been spending a lot of time with. Today is my new beginning.... I need support and understanding people to motivate me. I am trying to do High Protein/Low carbs diet. I believe and have faith that today is the new beginning of the rest of my life. Want to join me in my new journey today? :)