no more excuses!

Options
I am so mad at myself. :mad: I have a bunch of reasons to do this and I keep coming up with one excuse afer another!!! :smokin: It is officially a new month and there for a new start. I am, NO, I HAVE to do this. Forget about the reasons why or the people who I want to do this for. It is for me, because I want a better quality of life. I want to feel good about myself and not struggle to do things that should be so easy I have to make the change and it starts now! By the end of May, I would like to have lost 8-10 pounds, Sitting on the couch is not going to get me there! **talks to self** GET UP AND GET MOVING! PUSH HARD AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO SWEAT OR CRY!!!

Replies

• SuperSexyLady
    Options
    I am so mad at myself. :mad: I have a bunch of reasons to do this and I keep coming up with one excuse afer another!!! :smokin: It is officially a new month and there for a new start. I am, NO, I HAVE to do this. Forget about the reasons why or the people who I want to do this for. It is for me, because I want a better quality of life. I want to feel good about myself and not struggle to do things that should be so easy I have to make the change and it starts now! By the end of May, I would like to have lost 8-10 pounds, Sitting on the couch is not going to get me there! **talks to self** GET UP AND GET MOVING! PUSH HARD AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO SWEAT OR CRY!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You can do this gal, just believe in yourself :drinker:
    This is a new healthy lifestyle and NOT a prison sentence (although sometimes it can feel like it :blushing: )
    :heart: Jackie
  • Snunu
    Snunu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I DO REALLY understand and share your feelings... I asked for support the same as you did cause this time it's a bit hard to make it at my own but i lost before 35 lb and i know what i'm saying and i'm saying - Nothing is more inspirational than you yourself - you deserve to be as you wanna be and in order to reach this,it is just as simple as to stick to a detailed plan for the beginning, i mean plan for your food and training and then you will find yourself after a few weeks that you cannot live differently... It is a startover day for me too, so we can share our results and support each other in future, if you don't mind.. :smile: WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying it'll be easy.. But what i'm saying is that don't punish yourself so hard.. we're all human beings with our desires and sometimes you gonna slip out from your plan but it's ok, it is really ok.. what's a big deal if you eat a small piece of chocolate or any other huge-calories food what you adore, just next day or the same day try harder in your training.. sometimes our body needs such a small reward like that.. in my opinion, it's better that i will eat that sweetest piece of chocolate or might 2 pieces, than after a while, i will find myself eating a bunch of them 'cause i kept my cravings for too long time inside and now they won.. no way!!! I control myself and my way of eating and if it happened, means i let myself do this..

Don't worry and just pretend that you're playing a kind of game with yourself and just have fun from what you're doing.. I am sure you can!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    There's a May 2009 Challenge starting today. You should join. It will keep you more accountable having to share your stats with everyone. Good luck to you!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!