Need friends that comment and eat!!

Options
nic_ci
nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
I have been on MFP since early November...fell off around thanksgiving...but have been going strong since the new year...I have a few friend that are great...most I want move of a support system...I would like friends who comment...and who I can talk with.
It is also important that you eat...I can not be supportive of you if you only log 500 calories a day or try to lose 6 pounds a week. Also I do not eat my exercise calories back..I exercise to lose weight...if that bothers you please don't friend me...other than that friend me...please!!

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I stick to 1200 a day and definitely eat. Feels like I don't stop some days lol.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • nikki730
    nikki730 Posts: 2
    Options
    THat would be me!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I don't always eat, but when I do, I talk about it.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    ahhh someone finally normal, I'll totally add you :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here daily and I eat between 1350- 1580 a day, i am losing just fine.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love motivating friends and I try to be a motivator as well.

I am 33, full time working mom of 2 kids, and I LOVE TO EAT! The good stuff of course. :)

I try to stay at 1400 to 1500 with working out. So no starving here. I have done that in the past to only loose a few and gain it back because I was exhausted. I am down 6 lbs now so I finally feel like I am figuring this healthy living out.
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a new member but have been on here daily. I would love additional friends that I can talk to. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    I just posted and asked if everyone eats their extra calories cause I dont! I eat, yet if I dont eat the extras it says I was under my calorie goal. You can add me :)
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would be up for this! I am planning on eating 1000-1200 calories a day, and I don't have a lot of weight to lose. I am great at motivating and commenting though! I am really new to this site though, so still getting used to things.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I eat, sometimes I binge and go over but I have my diary posted for people to see. I am honest with myself. I may slip up but the goal is to make the next day better. Add me if you not someone who will judge if I eat a subway footlong, chips and a soda (1,000+ calories in one sitting) I even comment knowing what I did wrong but I need friends to support me to keep going regardless of my mistakes.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have my goals set to lose 1 pound a week (eating 1,480 calories), and don't eat my exercise calories back unless I'm hungry or I exercised a lot that day. I have MFP on my phone and try to comment on stuff at least somewhat regularly, but I'm pretty fast at emailing back if you ever feel like chatting :D
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    I just sent a request. I log on every day, and most DEFINITELY eat :)
  • jna1957
    jna1957 Posts: 53
    Options
    add me mate - my diary is also viewable
  • treed4
    treed4 Posts: 66
    Options
    Add me too......... the more support, the better!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i definately fall into this catagory! I'm very rarely on the pc so can't access the community section often. I do comment though and I also prefer it when peoples diarys are open, however i can't access that on phone or ipad either!!! lol x
  • momwink
    momwink Posts: 4
    Options
    Pamelad77

wow that is awesome! what do you eat on such a low cal diet? i'm on 1500 and still not losing much. :sad:

i joined gym 2 wks ago so i know that will help. please tell me about your 1200 cal diet when you can. thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1,000-1,200 calories a day and have a 'cheat' day, usually once a week. I work out a lot and don't make up any calories for it, as I am trying to lose weight and it's working for me this way. I am doing this to lose weight but it's also a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. I am happy to talk to anyone on this site and won't turn down someone's friendship simply because of their dietary and/or exercise habits. We all deal with weight loss differently and usually all we need is support and someone to talk to :)
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I added you. I definitely qualify. :)
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am "normal" too!!! I do not eat back my excerise cals....but I think I make up for it on the weekends :wink: I AM losing so somethings working!! I work full time afternoons and have 4 kids between 14 and 2:noway: Good luck to you...it helps a lot to have people seeing what your doing and commenting!
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all those who added me!!! Together we can do this!!!!