30DS During and After questions

Options
1. Did you do any other sort of exercise / normal routine

2. Did you continue to use the workouts after completing the 30 days, as in occasionally following them on days you can't go to the gym or do your normal routine?

I'm adding it to my routine, typically after I come home from the gym and I plan on using the workouts on weekends or days I can't make it to the actual gym as a substitute for working out at home.

Replies

• Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 2 today (just got done with it actually) On shred day I also do the elliptical for about a hour. Tuesday and Thursday I go to a kickboxing class, so I dont do the shred those days.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I went through it a couple times, once with 10 days each level and one rest day in before moving up to the next level. The second time I did it 3 days a week, with a couple weeks at each level. Both times I did additional exercise with it and I don't get much of a calorie burn with it. I walked or ran or hiked or did another video after.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Forgot the other part. I did occasionally use it for a random workout here and there but I don't really enjoy it any more so it's been retired and I use others instead.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have done 30DS for 2 30 day cycles. I like it. I did not lose much weight, 2-3 pounds each time, but I did lose inches. a total of 4.75.
    I did not do any other work outs with it. I actually still do the workout. I really like it!