Tim Hortons Cinnamon Delight...shocking!

Options
I got had at Tim's. I should've had the double chocolate donut for a mere 250 calories. The Cinnamon Delight looked inoffensive. Wrong! 600 whopping calories. Thought I couldn't go wrong. Got home to log it in and was shocked! Has something like this ever happened to you?

Replies

• shine717
    shine717 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY shocked about that too :( No more of those for me...
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    oh darn will have to stick to double chocolate....the things we endure...:smokin:
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When my family drives up to visit me (I'm in college) they like to go out to Chili's for dinner. Once I got the Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers thinking that it would be an ok meal since it isn't that large of a plate. It has 1800 calories...my entire day's worth.

Also there is this restaurant on my campus that has on their menu a Bacon Turkey Panini. It has Turkey, Bacon, Ranch, and Tomatoes. I knew it wasn't going to be a light option but when I looked up on the restaurants nutrition site it stated that the thing was over 700 calories.

We've all been surprised at one time or another by our food.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I picked up a raisin bran muffin at Tim Horton's one day...when I checked it out at home it was my WHOLE daily allowance of Weight Watcher's points! Never again...I avoid that place like the plaque! :laugh: :grumble: :sad:
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anything with the word "DELIGHT" should be avoided unless you're trying to get into trouble :noway:
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My hubby was craving Captain D's yesterday, and I decided to indulge in one little hushpuppy. When I went to log it, it was 100 calories! It was so good, but wow. When my husband offered me another, he asked if I would like another 100 calories...hahaha!